Sunday, May 13, 2012

Metaboli Games - I Download Full Games Like Frontlines and You Can, Too!


I love PC games, on many occasions I've been naughty and spent a few too many hours on Civilization 4 then ended up a mess for work the next day! But being so passionate about gaming it's a shame games can cost so much, newly released titles hit the shelves sometimes at £40-$70 per game these days. It's crazy! You have to pay these prices and you don't even know if you will honestly like the game until you buy it!

How can I download full games legally? Well... in all honesty it's actually very very easy, the only problem is many people don't actually know about it or believe they can't trust it, it sounds too good to be true but it's actually the safest, easiest and cheapest way to buy games. What you do is use a Games on Demand service like Metaboli Gamesand Metaboli Download.

I pay £12 per month for 268 games with Metaboli Games, when I get bored with one game I just download another, simple. What? Did you think I paid retail price for Civilisation 4? Hell no! I haven't bought a PC game in over a year now.

A different kind of learning curve...

It wasn't until January last year that I realised I had been wasting my money on retail games and wasting my time downloading pirate games(don't even get me started on that!). I just wanted to download some proper games legally, without having to pay through the nose or risk my computer's security, who doesn't?

After some googling I finally found what I was looking for, a website where you can download full games legally for a monthly subscription, it is the Metaboli download games service. My first reaction was "Hell no!". I'm not paying any subscription for games. I've never paid a subscription for anything before so I'm not going to start now - it all just seemed too good to be true.

At the time they offered around 205 games(now 268, Metaboli Download adds 1-3 Games per week) for £12 or a lesser amount for £6. The most surprising thing was the amount of popular games that were listed. Games like Company of Heroes, Warhammer, Rise of Nations, F.E.A.R - all kinds of popular games. It made me even more curious because I couldn't figure out exactly how you could download these type of games for £12 per month.

Well to cut a longer story short, I checked out the details of the site, the Contact/About Us, the date the website was registered, I checked their forums and other forums to see what people have been saying about the service and it all checked out, it seemed completely legit. The most amazing and exciting part is that it took 2 minutes to register, input my card details and as soon as id done that I could download full Metaboli games like Rainbow Six: Vegas. It was a shock really, to think I now have access to all the Metaboli games I want for less than the price of a single off-the-shelf- game. Too good to be true? Apparently not! There are 1-3 games are added every Thursday, sometimes the games are not as great, other times they are amazing, Frontlines/Turok (19th June 2008) being the new additions.

After that the rest is history, I've not turned back, now even my mother is addicted to the games, Luxor is the new addition she craves. Oh that's one thing I forgot to mention, there's also a list of family type games for you to play too, this is what my mother likes to play, games like Huntsville and others. It's worth mentioning because while I don't play them my mum is always expiring the free trials on bigfishgames because they are too expensive. So she was happy to find she could also enjoy the subscription with Metaboli games - keeps her happy and out of my hair for a few hours.

There's other stuff to talk about, like exactly how it works but at the end of the day it's really simple, you just pay and get the games but I'll let you find that out for yourself.




If you're still undecided on Metaboli Games get the full Metaboli Download review here Metaboli Games [http://www.unlimited-pc-downloads.com/metaboligamesondemandreview.html]

Metaboli download [http://www.unlimited-pc-downloads.com/metaboligamesondemandreview.html]




No comments:

Post a Comment